“Products with high quality components, over-specified for longer life and human-centric design are the standards that set us apart”
RETROFIT – OUR MAIN MARKET
- RETROFIT is the best definition of our specialty in indoor lighting. A good RETROFIT maintains or improves the previous light parameters and values, and should also improve the eventual biological effects (flicker, UGR and blue light).
- Since modern society became aware, only a decade ago, of the impact it’s artificial lighting had on the electricity bill, users have been looking for solutions to reduce energy consumption, maintaining, whenever possible, adequate luminosity levels.
- To satisfy that increasing demand, various solutions have emerged, with more or less success, focusing on reducing power usage without losing luminous efficacy. The alternative was to reduce lighting levels, which translates into austerity vs efficiency, and would cause reduction in productivity.
- This need to reduce energy consumption came together with a worldwide economy downfall, dictating that light source or luminaire substitution had to be done at minimal cost, both at purchase time as in terms of installation labor cost.
- Confronted with these challenges, the Eco-Tubo® team has been marketing, since 2008, a light source substitution solution in traditional/conventional linear fluorescent tube installations.
- Now we face a new challenge: the dawn of LED technology. Without discarding T5 fluorescent technology, we introduce our LED Series products, with the same quality, service and precision as we did in our previous successes.
- Our market is still focused on energy efficiency alterations, although some of the products we are introducing also conform to new developments.
The Eco-Tubo® team
The highest quality products, always using the latest technology, we care for human well-being.
“Our products are designed for efficiency and for a longer lifespan than those of our competitors”